05/05/5555

FAQ - What Size/Weight Are Your Cards?

The card description should give the size of individual cards. Most of my cards are A6 (14.5 x 10.5cm) or 5" square (12.5 x 12.5cm). Some are 4" square (10 x 10cm), 6" square (14.5 x 14.5cm), or DL (21 x 10cm). None of my cards are bigger than A5.

All of my cards weigh less than 100g, and most of them are between 10-20g. Please contact me if you would like to know the exact weight of a specific card.

3-D Cards

Some of my cards are three-dimensional, and may be over 5mm thick. I recommend that you give these cards personally, rather than sending them through the post as they may be fragile.

If you need to post them, please enclose them as part of a parcel or re-use the wrapping I send them in rather than just posting them in their envelopes. They will need to go as a large letter.

If you are in doubt about the thickness of a card, please take it to the post office to check whether it is over 5mm.

Back to Card FAQ