05/05/5555

FAQ - Are your cards suitable for people with chemical sensitivities or allergies?

My cards are made in a perfume-free, smoke-free, and virtually chemical-free household as I have multiple chemical sensitivity myself.

The only products likely to be on my hands when I make cards are Ecosoapia organic soaps (unscented, tea-tree, or eucalyptus) or pure organic shea butter. If you would like further details of the other products I use in the house, please contact me.

Cards are normally supplied in cello bags, and the cards I have already made are stored in these bags. If you are particularly senstivite to plastics and this would be a problem for you, please contact me as it may be possible to supply some cards without bags.

Please note however, that occasionally the card materials I use smell slightly of scent or plastic when I get them, and I also store card materials in plastic bags.

I do eat nuts so although I don't eat while making cards, I can't guarantee I haven't touched cards with traces of nut on my fingers.

Back to Card FAQ